Techstars highly recommends Rise of the Global Startup City, a report from the Center for American Entrepreneurship that provides a deep assessment of the rapidly changing global map of entrepreneurship and venture capital investments.
By analyzing more than 100,000 venture capital deals across 300+ metropolitan areas spanning 60 countries, authors Richard Florida and Ian Hathaway illustrate global maps of emerging startup hubs, VC capital investment trends, and mega deals.
DOWNLOAD TO LEARN:
- Where the largest shifts in startup activity and growth are occurring
- Which startup hubs are the undisputed leaders
- Which 30 emerging startup hubs are poised for growth
- Which cities receive the most VC investment
- Which cities have the most investment per capita